I’ve got a very minor update to the sde_newsletter Textpattern plug-in. v0.5 word-wraps HTML & text content in message/part bodies to 78 characters (if possible) to prevent hard wrapping at 998 characters which tends to badly break HTML content.
sde_newsletter plug-in helps build HTML, text, or multipart email messages from Textpattern pages (although, technically, you can use any web-facing source HTML & text). It’s straightforward and very powerful when paired with newsletter/mailing list software.
Update: I discovered a minor bug parsing page title from HTML if the TITLE element contains line breaks. This has been resolved in v0.5.1.